It’s been quite a week here at Bound. We’re on the verge of some cool announcements but not yet. Not yet.
In the meantime, it’s Friday already. All the excitement has left me with little energy for 5TF but the show must go on.
This week I’ll help you save some money this holiday season by eliminating a few things from your budget. If you find yourself spending money on any of the following five things you need to reevaluate your financial management.
- Matches – Seriously, grab a box at just about any restaurant, bar, or hotel.
- Mouse pads – There is no such thing as a stylish mouse pad so you may as well take the one being thrust at you by the guy at the telecom kiosk in the mall.
- Reusable grocery bags – These things are so ubiquitous and free they’re basically disposable at this point.
- Stainless steel travel mugs – Again, it may have a tacky corporate logo on it but ad-supported works on the web, why not in your cup holder.
- Cheap ball point pens – You may have to buy these if you never go to the doctor, stay in a hotel, take your car to the mechanic, deposit checks with a teller ….
With those eliminated you can easily afford to buy a Bound journal at just $10 with free shipping (ending today).
Bound to be Frugal,