Last week’s Five Things Friday post was on the topic of the bucket list. I thought it might be fun to follow-up with what folks shared from their own bucket lists for the giveaway on our Facebook page. Would that I could check them all off myself. At least I own the Louboutins…
- Live on a boat ( somewhere warm )
- Grow my own veggies
- Travel everywhere
- Pay back my parents their unending love
- Own a pair of Louboutin!
- Visit Washington, DC
- See The Boss, in concert, in Jersey.
- Visit at least 25 states in the US
- Go deep sea fishing
- Go to a NASCAR race
- Run a 5k
- Go to a JayZ concert
- Move out west.
- Self-publish a book.
- Travel around the world.
- Put together a care package of inspirational prints for those living with terminal illnesses.
- Golf at Augusta National.
- Sell a comic book.
And from our very own Michael Faber:
“1. Eat a live salmon that I caught with my hands like a freakin grizzly bear 2. Punch Kid Rock in the Face 3. Succeed at something that I’m woefully unqualified to be doing in the first place 4. Bum a cigarette from Anthony Bourdain 5. Write about it all in a Bound Custom Journal”
Thanks for sharing everyone.
Bound for Anything,